We continually invest in the most up-to-date and accurate diagnostic equipment and training for our staff. This enables us to rapidly and reliably carry out tests to diagnose your pet and enable the correct treatment to be given to help get them better as soon as possible.
Our sites have access to the following diagnostic equipment:
- Digital radiography (x-ray) for the entire body, including their teeth and skull
- State of the art ultrasonography and echocardiography
- Endoscopy and bronchoscopy
- Rapid comprehensive in-house blood analysis, usually giving results within 1hour
- Blood pressure analysis
- Comprehensive urine analysis including culture
- Microscope analysis of biopsies and swabs (both in-house and using an external specialist laboratory)
We believe in using minimally invasive testing wherever possible, and always do everything we can to make any diagnostic testing stress-free for our patients.
All our clinical staff are trained in gentle and fear-free restraint. Many tests can be performed conscious, although some tests require sedation or general anaesthesia to be performed in a safe and stress-free manner.